NT Digital is seeking a FULL-time in-house computer technician to help bring new life to its rapidly growing IT department. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the entire IT department. You will become the IT department head and will be given the opportunity to help NT Digital move into new directions of IT management. Our office currently holds up to ten PC work stations running Windows XP Professional. We have customers running Windows XP and Windows Vista. There will be off-site work which can require up to 35 minutes of travel from our home office located in Hamilton, NJ.
You will be expected to provide computer related repairs, upgrades and installations. Help customers make technology decisions and sell on-site services while in the field doing everything possible to resolve issues in customers’ homes and businesses. Your opinions and advice will also help choose hardware and software for our company and our customers.
What you need:
- On-Site Service and Repair
- Virus/Spyware Detection and Removal
- Firewalls and Internet Security
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Preventive Maintenance
- Custom PCs
- One-on-One Training
- Knowledge of the following OS: Win XP, Vista, SBS 2003
- Solid understanding of pc’s hardware
- Educate customers on the operation of their products/service/solutions
- Be willing to travel to provide a complete service solution at customer sites
- Provide thorough documentation of all work performed
- Coach customers on proper use and maintenance of hardware and software